This will keep for months in an airtight container.
This recipe serves 15-20
2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
4 tablespoons Honey
100ml Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
300g Oats (try to get big, chunky ones)
25g Sesame Seeds
50g Sunflower Seeds
50g Pumpkin Seeds
100g Flaked Almonds
50g Dried Cranberries
50g Desiccated Coconut or Coconut Flakes
1.Turn on the oven to 150C/130C Fan/Gas Mark 2.
2.Mix together the vegetable oil, honey, maple syrup and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Add the oats, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans and flaked almonds to the bowl and mix really well.
4. Tip out the granola onto two baking trays and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and mix well. Add in the raisins, cranberries and coconut.
6. Put back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Scrape onto a cold baking tray to cool.
8. Eat with yoghurt and fruit/fruit compote or with cold milk.