- The principles of organic growing and no-dig gardening
- Where to locate your vegetable bed
- What size and shape works best
- How to prepare the site for your new bed
- What edges to use for the bed – permanent or temporary?
- Dealing with slugs and snails
- Bulky organic matter – what to use and where to get it from
- Planting and sowing into the bed
- How to maintain your vegetable bed, year 2 and beyond
Here are the details:
The tech: The event will be hosted on Zoom, so please download the latest app in advance on your phone, laptop or other device for ease.
The date & time: Wednesday 31st March, 7.30pm – 8.45pm
The place: Online (so your place & ours)
The cost: £12.50, per household – we’re very happy if a few people from the same household want to attend on the same device) – Click here to book tickets.